Thank you for your interest in AYNA scholarship program.
In order to apply, please email following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed AYNA Application Form. Click Here to Download
- Current Resume.
- MBBS Provisional Certificate (for graduates)
- USMLE Step 1 score , if already taken.
- Personal Statement regarding future goals.
- Copy of Passport
- A Valid US visa, if applicable.
- A letter of reference from faculty member regarding financial standing.
- Any supporting document like pay slip or letter from employer that may serve as a proof of income that you have mentioned in the application form.
Please give our Selection Committee four to six weeks to process your application. Selected Candidates will be notified through email or phone.
Terms & Conditions:
- As per policy, AYNA will pay USMLE fee directly through candidate’s ECFMG account.
- For this purpose candidate will be requested to provide his/her ECFMG ID and password which will be kept confidential.
- After submission of fee candidate must appear in the exam within 6 months.
- Each Candidate should be supervised by a mentor who is holding a position in AYNA.
- After taking step 1, candidate will be considered eligible for step 2 aid only when the score of step 1 is above 220.